GENTLE REMINDERS FOR OUR DEAR GUESTS:
At Milagros we aim to provide our guests with a warm, comfortable dining experience with great food and privacy in a natural environment. We encourage our guests to allot at least 2 hours for the meal alone to fully enjoy your dining experience. For directions to our place, please refer to our map.
1. Your reservation may be served as a sit down affair or family-style service. Please note: If you are less than the minimum group number, we shall try to accommodate you when we have a similar group booking.
2. Here at Milagros, we only use the freshest ingredients and source out from local suppliers. Due to some ingredients unavailability at times, the menu may slightly change without notice.
3. Only booked guests are allowed inside, please notify us in advance if you will be bringing yayas/drivers. For guests who have yayas, drivers and/or medical aides, we can provide them with a meal for P250/pax. Please do let us know upon reservation as to how many will be joining you. (Once it is booked, however, it is non-refundable, whether it is eaten or not.)
4. For those who have kids, we can also provide a kid’s meal (please let us know when booking if there are certain food preferences) for P350/pax. Please do let us know upon reservation as to how many will be joining you. (Once it is booked, however, it is non-refundable, whether it is eaten or not.)
5. Please dress appropriately for the weather. We have shawls to use in the premises in case it gets chilly, and a few fans for your use if it is hot. Please note that our area has a garden and it can get muddy/slippery. During the rainy season, please wear appropriate footwear (slip resistant shoes and/or flat shoes) to avoid spills or slips in the vicinity.
6. While we do our very best to cater to your special needs, kindly notify us in advance if you have food preferences that may not be in the menu and we can discuss alternative menu items.
7. Our restaurant is currently BYOB (bring your own bottle), but let us know beforehand if you would prefer wine recommendations for your meal and we will provide them for a cost.
8. While we love our furry friends, please bear in mind that our dining area is a place for adults and kids to sit down, enjoy and frolic, while our garden is where we get most of our herbs and ingredients for our food. Hence, to keep the place clean (and our produce safe for eating), we do NOT allow our guests to bring their pets when dining with us.
Thank you very much!
*Certain promotions and reservations may not require this. Please be guided accordingly.